Drummond Island, located on beautiful Lake Huron, is the second largest freshwater island in the United States and the eighth largest freshwater island in the world. Escape to the tranquil shores of Drummond Island for your next northern Michigan vacation.
Our resorts and campground are located on the northern shore of Drummond Island in Potagannissing Bay, overlooking an archipelago of islands including the horse shoe shaped Harbor Island, which is a designated National Wildlife Refuge.
From your cottage or camper you can:
- Enjoy our private beaches and bonfire pits
- Access over 100 miles of scenic ORV trails
- Hike marked trail systems ranging from one to four miles
- Kayak the coastline, outer islands or the inland lake systems
- Watch birds from your deck or use a trail map to find eight sites listed in new North Huron Birding Trail
- Explore thirteen unique ecosystems on Drummond Island including Maxton Plains, a rare alvar ecosystem
- Fish the waters surrounding the Island
Yacht Haven offers three resorts to choose from, each with their own unique charm and magnificent waterfront views. Our one to four bedroom cottages come equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Complimentary dock space is available and we are pet friendly.
Located on a private peninsula overlooking Potagannissing Bay, H&H Resort Campground space and services suitable for all camper trailers and recreational vehicles. Learn More
Our resorts and marina are the perfect location for your next family vacation, family reunion, destination wedding, corporate retreat, friends getaway or fishing trip. Details
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is available to help with everything from dining and golf reservations to tent rentals and catering.Services